Thursday, July 5, 2007

St. Louis or Bust

Tomorrow morning we'll make our way to St. Louis, Mo- a great position for Chris popped up on the radar and while I've visited the area back in college, Chris has not. I called my friends at the Crowne Plaza in Downtown and got a room (working in the hospitality area does have it's perks)-- all that is left is a 7 1/2 hour drive!

Also, for those who just need to know- I got my 'friend' today! For most of my 12 years of menstrual cycles (side note: man- that's a long time!!!!) the occasion was not one that came with such relief (although there were a few times in college that I said some desperate prayers...) but this time, while, granted I am in a good place where having a child would not have been that big of an issue, it did make me evaluate the timing and financial implications of such an addition. All in all, I'm glad I'm not pregnant now, but do look forward to that next step- when ever, and where ever we take it.

1 comment:

Meghan said...

How was St. Louis? I'm just back from Florida!