Wednesday, August 15, 2007

On my way out of Chi-town

Just about to leave Chicago today and I'm very thankful I've had such a great week! Great connections, great experiences, great time--
Now it's back to the plane and eventually back home. I went around today and took photos of all the things I forgot to take pictures of all week since I had some time to kill. I'll have to upload them when I get home.
Last night we saw Natalie Cole (daughter of Nat King Cole)- it was a fantastic concert against a beautiful skyline. We all had a blast- Kathy Rosene and everyone from the CVB and neighboring hotels have really made this trip great for me!
Walking around Chicago, I firmly believe I am a city girl-- I love the hussle of people, the towering buildings, even the noise- what other people find annoying, I love. I'm definately going to come back here- a lot. Maybe next time I'll be able to afford it! ;)

No comments: