Tuesday, August 21, 2007

I'm feeling much better than yesterday- I'm glad I vented, I'm glad I prayed! Today I woke up early and worked out (something I realized I had regretted to do for almost 2 1/2 weeks with travel and over-all pure laziness) and also had some incredibly productive meetings in the office. Hopefully the energy will continue- we are all so crazy busy!!

Today, I stepped into Hy-Vee and had to stop dead in my tracks-- in front of me were tables and tables of HALLOWEEN CANDY & DECOR!! Should I remind you it's only Aug. 21st??? Who buys this stuff this early??? Really!! I always seem to remember a Halloween years ago where the holiday was canceled due to 8 in. snow and ice on the ground. The storm had caused power lines to go down and lots of outages. To think right now it's about 94 with high humidity and we are discussing a holiday that could bring snow. The crazier thing is, that by the time Halloween is gone, Christmas will be in full swing! EEK! I refuse to think that far down the line-- seriously Hallmark let's take a breather in November, ok?

No comments: